Product Name: Squeegee please note how many degrees of the squeegee you need. And our company is the manufacturer, would provide you the factory price, with large number of stock, and complete specifications ( For special specification, we also can make it). Uses: 1, can make the ink flow...
Product Name: Squeegee
please note how many degrees of the squeegee you need. And our company is the manufacturer, would provide you the factory price, with large number of stock, and complete specifications ( For special specification, we also can make it).
1, can make the ink flow through the screen.
2, can make the screen contact with printing materials.
3, can make the screen and the substrate and material surface.
4, can remove excess ink on the screen.
Squeegee's maintenance storage
1. The Squeegee should be laid flat when stocking, do not put it in a roll.
2. After opening the entire roll bar, it should be placed for 24 hours so that the bar can be stretched and used again.
3. When storing the squeegee without removing the handle, use the scraper strip upwards, and the scraper strip should not touch any objects.
4, the temperature of the storage squeegee should be in the dry environment of 200C-250C, away from the ink, because the squeegee can absorb the moisture and solvent in the air.
5. The squeegee or handle with ink cannot be stored overnight.
6. The squeegee should not be soaked in the solvent for a long time. Although some squeegees can resist a variety of solvents, long-term immersion will temporarily deform the squeegee and lose its elasticity.
7, use the squeegee should be washed immediately to avoid ink drying in the squeegee. No ink should remain on the cleaning wiper handle and the wiper strip
Traces, otherwise the squeegee will have an impression when it is next printed.
8. Clean the squeegee with a soft cloth and clean it in the direction of the squeegee. Otherwise, reverse cleaning will damage the printed edge of the squeegee.
9. Grinding of the scraping glue:
The squeegee print end is subject to damage due to frequent rubbing with the screen. The squeegee edge can be sharpened again with a sharpener. There are a few things to note when we perform squeegee grinding:
1). Grind with a fine grinding wheel so that the amount of loss of the squeegee material during grinding is small. The edge of the squeegee is clean, does not stain, does not melt, and the rotation speed of the grinding wheel is low.
2), when you need to quickly wear out a large piece of glue scraping material, you can use rough grinding wheel to scrape.
3). If you only need to smooth the glue, use a very fine sandpaper.
4). When using a cutting knife to cut off a part of the glue, it is necessary to re-grind the squeegee after cutting without any gap.
5). After the squeegee is printed, it is immediately scraped and the squeegee after the printing is left for 24 hours until the solvent completely evaporates.
6). In addition to straightening the edge of the squeegee, the free height of the squeegee is kept uniform along the entire length of the squeegee.